Fragile featuring Claire Hamill

The ORIGINAL EUROPEAN tribute to YES

YES-Tributebands, Coverversionen, YES-Cover, YES Mash-ups, YESMusic in Filmen etc.

Topic author
SOON
Website-Betreiber

Fragile featuring Claire Hamill

Beitrag von SOON »

Bild
"Playing with you guys reminds me of an early, earthy, more British Yes" - Steve Howe

"These guys are great - a unique opportunity to hear the music of YES up front and personal." - Roger Dean

".....Fragile, I must say, pretty much knocked my socks off.....they had it down. The guys were great "
- Steve Howe on Planet Rock Radio

Bild

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= ... 20of%20YES
HOMEPAGE:

Claire Hamill has had a distinguished musical career and offers a great blessing to the project being a genuine link to Yes. With help from Alan White, in 1971 she was signed & launched on Island Records as one of Britain's first female singer-songwriters and compared by several commentators of the time to Joni Mitchell. Claire has worked with Alan White, Steve Howe, Jon & Vangelis & Wishbone Ash and performed internationally as support on tours with many well known artists including Jon Anderson, John Martyn, Procul Harem, Jethro Tull, The Kinks and Jackson Browne. Claire sang lead vocals on the 1980 Steve Howe track 'Look Over Your Shoulder' and her 1974 song 'You Take My Breath Away' was recorded by Eva Cassidy and used on a movie soundtrack gaining huge international popularity.
MAKE PROG NOT WAR ! ---> ---> My 2023 Album Faves

Zurück zu „YES - Covers & Tribute“