Beitrag von hans »

Hatten wir das schon?

http://www.innerviews.org/inner/howe2.html

Wenn ja: sorry, löschen, vergessen. ;)

SOON
Website-Betreiber

Re: Steve Howe auf Innerviews

Beitrag von SOON »

thx, kenne ich noch nicht. Hier gibt es viele interessante Einblicke rund um Fly from here.

Auch 2012 ist der Mann voll beschäftigt:
How does the future map out for Yes and Asia?
The way Geoff and I are forging ahead is Asia will record a new album with the reunited original members from January to February 2012, and then not do anything for six months. We’re looking at Yes touring Australia and Japan in April and then touring the U.S. again in the summer. When it gets to September, Asia will come to the fore, celebrating the 30th anniversary of the first album, as well as releasing a new album. I think you’ll see a balance across 2012 that finds Yes and Asia working in discrete periods of time instead of overlapping all the time. I asked for the latter situation not to happen. The idea of continuity of projects is a positive one. I think it’s been hard for the other guys in Yes. They’ve been a bit concerned that my time in Asia is time away from Yes. But now with Geoff being in both bands as well, it’s a fait accompli. This is what we have. I’m not doing this on my own. It’s Geoff and I.
MAKE PROG NOT WAR ! ---> ---> My 2024 Album Faves

Fragile
Alumni-Admin

Re: Steve Howe auf Innerviews

Beitrag von Fragile »

hans hat geschrieben:Hatten wir das schon?

http://www.innerviews.org/inner/howe2.html

Wenn ja: sorry, löschen, vergessen. ;)
Also, ich habe es bisher nirgendwo gefunden, zumindest nicht in diesem Unterforum. Von daher alles richtig gemacht! :mrgreen:
Wenn man sich Herrn Howe so anschaut, würde man jedenfalls nicht vermuten, dass er alles, was er 2011 so gemacht hat und für dieses Jahr noch plant, durchstehen würde. :shock: ;)
He's seen too much of life,
and there's no going back...
Antworten

Zurück zu „YES - Pressearchiv“