Ehemalige Bands: The Warriors, ABWH

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Re: [NEWS!] Jon Anderson

Beitrag von JJG »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

Ein neues Interview mit Jon
https://eu.azcentral.com/story/entertai ... 066291002/
"We are truth made in heaven, we are glorious" (Anderson/Stolt 2016)

Saaldorf

Topic author
Topographic
Keymember

Beitrag von Topographic »

Ein neuer Song von bzw. mit Jon Anderson. Ist schon ein paar Wochen "on", aber kaum publik. Kostenloser Download bei Bandcamp.
Andromeda
Klingt, wie Jon Anderson eben in den letzten Jahren schon klang. Nichts Weltbewegendes, aber einfach schön.

Caravan

Beitrag von Caravan »

Genau die passenden Worte: Nichts Weltbewegendes, aber einfach schön.

Gefällt mir auch!

Topic author
Topographic
Keymember

Beitrag von Topographic »

Es gibt noch einen zweiten Song von Byrne & Anderson auf YouTube. Einen dritten auf seiner Soundcloud-Seite, dort auch neue Mixes von "Soon" und "Garden of Senses" (Jon & Vangelis).

https://soundcloud.com/michael-byrne-2

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Hier noch ein weitere Beispiel welches Projekt Jon begonnen hat und nie zu Ende geführt wurde, zumindest nicht mit ihm.
Jon hat diesen Song mit komponiert, aber dafür können wir Jon Davison hören.

Ein Statement von Dave Kerzner von FB:
There’s another track on the second album coming next year that elaborates on this one. It came from a collaboration with Jon Anderson 10 years ago before SOC’s Dimensionaut (Beyond Illumination was also going to potentially be part of it as well). I thought maybe it would be like a Jon and Vangelis album which I personally love. But, it never got any further. So, recently I contacted JA to discuss what to do with what we had worked on and after I explained the complexities of my sci fi concept album he suggest I write the lyrics and record it. We discussed him possibly guesting but since the character appears on the two albums a bunch of times it just turned out to be easier to do with Davison who was thrilled to do it. He loves Jon Anderson as much as I do. So, in a way, we are also paying homage to him and classic 70s Yes (like I did with Billy and Fernando on the bonus tracks of the Yesterday and Today 50th Anniversary Tribute To Yes).
In Continuum - Meant To Be (Feat. Jon Davison)

Saaldorf

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Also wird es noch ein Weihnachtslied mit Jon geben und es wird versprochen, dass die tausend Hände fertig werden.
Michael Franklin (Jons Produzent von 1000 Hands) hat geschrieben:Michael Franklin feiert mit Jon Anderson und Tommy Calton Weihnachten:

We worked on a beautiful xmas song his week.
I had a "tis the season to be jolly" blast, ........collaborating with too of my favorite people, Jon Anderson and guitar miester Tommy Calton. The tune will blastoff into cyberspace before the holidays. Peas on Earth Goodwill is where I get my stuff. Ho Ho Ho
Bild

Saaldorf

SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

Hier ein neues Interview, es bahnt sich schon wieder ein neues Projekt an.
Mal sehen was daraus wird. ;)

MAKE PROG NOT WAR ! ---> ---> My 2023 Album Faves

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Wenn Jon sich auf die musikalische Seite der Projekte konzentrieren kann und man ihn nicht mit dem ganzen Drumherum belastet,
dann wird es was. Hier scheint das Projekt sehr weit fortgeschritten zu sein, spannend.

Saaldorf

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Jon hat inzwischen eine neue FB-Seite, die von seiner Tochter Deborah designed wurde.
Inzwischen hat er dort schon einige Kommentare abgegeben.

Bild
Jon Anderson hat geschrieben:yo...I'm traveling up to New York later this month to do promotion for 1,000 Hands, very exciting to release the album I started 29 years ago...then the tapes where left in my garage, and I got very busy...it's a long story, I will post it soon..
https://tickets.thecuttingroomnyc.com/event/1825396/
this is a meet and greet and talk to explain why I'm still so excited about making music, to me it's an endless adventure....so many wild and wonderful projects to finish...and send out into this
Jon Anderson hat geschrieben:hi everyone everywhere, thanks for connecting, here is the latest work, 1,000 Hands...simply a title relating to all the musicians , singers, dancers, entertainers that has made my life so wonderful...I must make a list one day, I think I did 10 years ago..it's in my computer somewhere....enjoy the song clips..album is available for pre-order...
www.jonanderson1000hands.com
Jon Anderson hat geschrieben:Hi everyone out there in this amazingly beautiful Mother Earth Life, I've missed you all..
After seeing the cosmic Red Wolf Moon a few days ago I understood the meaning of dreaming a better world now
...for now is the moment to realize all your dreams..and never underestimate the power of your connection with the Divine...you are already in the light..
so happy to be back on FaceBook..so much to tell you..🥰
big forever love...Jon
3 Kommentare ohne seine Jane zu erwähnen ...

Saaldorf

JJG
Ehren-Admin

Beitrag von JJG »

Kleine Geschichten von Jon äußert Jon auf seiner neuen FB-Seite:
Jon Anderson hat geschrieben:1,000 HANDS CONTINUED..

FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS, EVERYDAY WAS MAGICAL, STANDING ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS AT NINE O’CLOCK IN THE MORNING, LOOKING AT THE MAJESTY OF THIS PLANET EARTH, BREATHING A NEW WAY OF LIFE INTO ME, MAGIC,
LATER THAT SECOND WEEK BRIAN CHAT-SLOB (AS I CALLED HIM ) SENT HIS PIANO/KEYBOARD MUSIC TAPE THAT I HAD ASKED HIM FOR, IT WAS SUCH A BLESSING ..

MY HEART LITE UP AND I STARTED SINGING, WHICH I HADN’T DONE FOR MONTHS….I HAD THIS NEW EIGHT TRACK ‘TEAC’ SYSTEM WITH ME, AND A MICROPHONE..I QUICKLY TRANSFERRED THE MUSIC FROM THE CASSETTE BRIAN HAD SENT, AND STARTED TO SING MELODIES AND WRITE LYRICS, IT’S FUNNY HOW MUSIC CAN TAKE YOU FAR AWAY FROM THE TROUBLES OF THE DAY…SO WITHIN A COUPLE OF WEEKS I’D WRITTEN MAYBE A DOZEN SONG IDEAS…

BEFORE COMING UP TO ‘BIG BEAR’..I’D LIVED IN LA, AND MET A GREAT GUY IN LOS ANGELES CALLED GARY BARLOW, HE WORKED AS AN ENGINEER/PRODUCER IN A ‘LA’ STUDIO, WE STRUCK UP A LONG LASTING FRIENDSHIP, (ONE THAT TOOK US ON A QUEST TO FIND THE TRUTH ABOUT OUR LONG STANDING DISCONNECTION WITH INDIGENOUS AMERICANS, ‘BUT THAT’S ANOTHER STORY ALTOGETHER’.)

I ASK GARY TO JOIN ME WITH BRIAN IN BIG BEAR FOR THE TASK AT HAND, TOGETHER WITH A NEW FRIEND KEITH HEFNER ON KEYBOARDS AND OTHER HAPPY RAMBLING MUSICIANS..WE STARTED RECORDING WHAT WAS TO BE CALLED THE ‘UZLOT’ PROJECT..

NOW TO EXPLAIN, ‘UZLOT’ IS A WAY OF SAYING ‘A LOT OF US’ IN THE NORTH OF ENGLAND SLANG…ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO INVITE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE TO PERFORM ON THESE SONGS , I DREAMED OF ASKING PEOPLE LIKE ‘IAN ANDERSON’ AND THE WONDERFUL DRUMER BILLY COBHAM, ALTO SAX PLAYER WAYNE SHORTER, CHIC COREA, AND MY YES FRIENDS CHRIS SQUIRE ALAN WHITE STEVE HOWE, AND EVEN THE BEACH BOYS TO COME AND SING ON IT, A COLLECTION OF ALL THE MUSICIANS I ADMIRED AND WANTED TO WORK WITH..IT BECAME LIKE AN OBSESSION.

LOOKING BACK NOW, WE HAD THE BEST TIME RECORDING THE SONGS, AND BRIAN AS USUAL BECAME THE CLOWN PRINCE OF ALL TIME, I’D KNOWN BRIAN FROM WHEN HE WAS JUST A WEE LAD OF SIXTEEN , HE HAD JOINED MY FIRST BAND THE ‘WARRIORS’ WAY BACK IN NINETEEN SIXTY SIX, PLAYING A VOX KEYBOARD….WOW!! HOW TIME FLIES..

I DON’T THINK I’VE EVER LAUGHED AS MUCH IN MY LIFE AS I DID FOR THOSE FEW MONTHS IN BIG BEAR..IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE ALTITUDE BUT BRIAN IS A FUNNY CHAP AT THE BEST OF TIMES, BUT MAN, HE WAS HILARIOUS IN A CONSTANT CRAZY WAY THAT’S HARD TO EXPLAIN, BUT EVERYTHING HE SAID AND DID WAS SO DAMN FUNNY..!! THE JOY’S OF INNOCENCE..
Gestern gab es folgende Zeilen:
Jon Anderson hat geschrieben:Hi you wonderful people out there, sending love and 'light'...great to be back on FaceBook...getting ready to go and rehearse with some new musical friends, creating a new band and the never ending stories of Yes songs, New songs from 1,000 Hands, and a couple of Olias songs, weeeeee!!! that should be fun enough, we want to travel the known world and enjoy your company, the more I think of this new adventure, the more I realize how grateful and blessed I am to enjoy performing and sending musical love to everyone always, with my honey by my side like two peas in a pod, my Janee and I have traveled a zillion miles together and still get very excited, co's we love each other soooooo much..I'm feel so blessed..

It's amazing to me, what has been happening this past couple of weeks, since the Red Wolf Moon, I've dreamed of connecting with people who can help me release these many many projects that have encircled my being for many years now, it's as if all my prayers are being answered, I thank you great spirit..which means all of you of course, for we are all connected wether we know this or not our souls are translucent
microscopic musical colorful energies
'don't you know'..

I just love that concept, that's why young and old whatever race creed or color, beings all over the world interact with each others love of music, all kinds of music from the birds singing, crickets, animals, whales, the wind in the trees, indigenous music to symphonic and good old R&R, blues, country, folk, happy, sad, touching, wild and crazy fun dancing music, to name but a few, every kind of music makes the world go round and round..
just a thought for today folks..🙃

big love and 'light'...Jon

Saaldorf

Aprilfrost
Keymaster

Beitrag von Aprilfrost »

Ein bisschen exaltiert, aber er scheint voller Energie und Tatendrang. Und "Janee" hat er auch nicht vergessen. Ich bin großer Hoffnung, dass aus den "1000 Hands" was sehr Gutes heraus kommt.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Jon Anderson“