Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Forumsregeln
Die Threads werden automatisch nach Namen der Interpreten (alphabetisch) sortiert. Viel Spaß!

Topic author
BBQ.Master
Keymember

Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Beitrag von BBQ.Master »

Mit der Reunion wurde es zwar nichts, aber dafür geht es bei der Website voran: http://www.emersonlakepalmer.com/
"It's better to burn out than to fade away ...because rust never sleeps." - Neil Young

Bild

Member X
Keymaster

Re: Emerson, Lake & Palmer

Beitrag von Member X »

Letzter Beitrag der vorhergehenden Seite:

So, jetzt hab ich mein High Voltage Festival Ticket bestellt, und zwar nur für den Sonntag und mit dem

THE LIVING LEGEND PACKAGE (WITH HOTELS)
The Daddy. The Big Kauhuna ..call it what you want but it really doesn’t get much better than this. Lord it around the festival like the legend you are. Eat and drink for free at our exclusive backstage Classic Club area and enjoy the many other treats it has to offer.

This package includes accommodation at the exclusive Grange City Hotel (subject to avialbaility). The Grange City Hotel is a spectacular luxury 5 star hotel. Superbly located with unique panoramic views over the City and just a gemstone’s throw away from the Tower of London, the Grange City represents a first for a hotel of this standard in the City.

The Living Legend hotel packages include:

Choice of 1, 2 or 3 night package with breakfast at the exclusive 5 star Grange City Hotel.
A welcome package on arrival at hotel which includes a personalised High Voltage bath robe (one per person).
Day or full weekend festival ticket to High Voltage (amount of tickets depends on chosen package)
Scheduled transfer (morning and evening) from the hotel to The Classic Club reception at Victoria Park. Pick up times will be announced nearer the time
Access to the backstage Classic Club area which includes:-
FREE food and bar facilities all day /evening* (terms & conditions apply)
VIP grandstand seating at the Main Stage.
Extra entertainment throughout the day.
Deluxe toilet facilities
Dedicated staff will be on hand at all times of the day and night to help.
Free Locker (one per person)
Free rides in the Attraction area
Free festival CD
The Classic Club limited edition goody bag
Souvenir festival program
Your choice of High Voltage Merchandise (1 piece per person)* (terms & conditions apply)
Classic Club laminate pass for each guest.
First chance to buy further bespoke festival add on’s (to be announced soon but be excited!)

(WICHTIG die "Deluxe toilet facilities" :lol: )

Bill Gibbons says “Turn on, tune up, rock out.”

Melanie Daydreamer

Beitrag von Melanie Daydreamer »

soundmunich hat geschrieben:So, jetzt hab ich mein High Voltage Festival Ticket bestellt, und zwar nur für den Sonntag und mit dem

THE LIVING LEGEND PACKAGE (WITH HOTELS)
The Daddy. The Big Kauhuna ..call it what you want but it really doesn’t get much better than this. Lord it around the festival like the legend you are. Eat and drink for free at our exclusive backstage Classic Club area and enjoy the many other treats it has to offer.

This package includes accommodation at the exclusive Grange City Hotel (subject to avialbaility). The Grange City Hotel is a spectacular luxury 5 star hotel. Superbly located with unique panoramic views over the City and just a gemstone’s throw away from the Tower of London, the Grange City represents a first for a hotel of this standard in the City.

The Living Legend hotel packages include:

Choice of 1, 2 or 3 night package with breakfast at the exclusive 5 star Grange City Hotel.
A welcome package on arrival at hotel which includes a personalised High Voltage bath robe (one per person).
Day or full weekend festival ticket to High Voltage (amount of tickets depends on chosen package)
Scheduled transfer (morning and evening) from the hotel to The Classic Club reception at Victoria Park. Pick up times will be announced nearer the time
Access to the backstage Classic Club area which includes:-
FREE food and bar facilities all day /evening* (terms & conditions apply)
VIP grandstand seating at the Main Stage.
Extra entertainment throughout the day.
Deluxe toilet facilities
Dedicated staff will be on hand at all times of the day and night to help.
Free Locker (one per person)
Free rides in the Attraction area
Free festival CD
The Classic Club limited edition goody bag
Souvenir festival program
Your choice of High Voltage Merchandise (1 piece per person)* (terms & conditions apply)
Classic Club laminate pass for each guest.
First chance to buy further bespoke festival add on’s (to be announced soon but be excited!)

(WICHTIG die "Deluxe toilet facilities" :lol: )

Bill Gibbons says “Turn on, tune up, rock out.”

Keith und Greg haben anscheinend einige ihrer gemeinsamen Konzerte in den USA sehr kurzfristig abgesagt.

Ich drücke dir jedenfalls sehr die Daumen, dass ihr Auftritt beim HVF wie geplant stattfinden wird. Carl war sehr zuversichtlich, als ich ihn vor kurzem in Freising danach fragte, er freute sich sehr darauf.

Wenn es stattfindet, wird es sicher toll werden. Da wäre ich auch gerne dabei! Vielleicht ergibt sich noch ganz kurzfristig eine Gelegenheit.

Topic author
BBQ.Master
Keymember

Beitrag von BBQ.Master »

Die erste EL-Show soll am 5. April stattfinden. Ich finde die Absagen der ersten Shows unmöglich, vor allem aber, weil keine Gründe genannt werden.
"It's better to burn out than to fade away ...because rust never sleeps." - Neil Young

Bild

Member X
Keymaster

Beitrag von Member X »

BBQ.Master hat geschrieben:Die erste EL-Show soll am 5. April stattfinden. Ich finde die Absagen der ersten Shows unmöglich, vor allem aber, weil keine Gründe genannt werden.
Wenn das am 25. Juli in London auch so abläuft, wird es sofort nach meiner Rückkehr die erste öffentliche Verbrennung von Pictures at an Exhibition auf Vinyl aus erster Hand geben :twisted:

SOON
Website-Betreiber

Beitrag von SOON »

soundmunich hat geschrieben: ..........die erste öffentliche Verbrennung von Pictures at an Exhibition auf Vinyl aus erster Hand geben......
[smilie=shocked.gif]

NNNNNeeeeeeiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=nono.gif]
MAKE PROG NOT WAR ! ---> ---> My 2024 Album Faves

Topographic
Keymember

Beitrag von Topographic »

soundmunich hat geschrieben:
BBQ.Master hat geschrieben:Die erste EL-Show soll am 5. April stattfinden. Ich finde die Absagen der ersten Shows unmöglich, vor allem aber, weil keine Gründe genannt werden.
Wenn das am 25. Juli in London auch so abläuft, wird es sofort nach meiner Rückkehr die erste öffentliche Verbrennung von Pictures at an Exhibition auf Vinyl aus erster Hand geben :twisted:
Nun, das wäre wohl nicht die erste Show, die abgesagt wird. Aber, so wie es aussieht, darfst du deine LP behalten :P . Nach Carl Palmer hat sich nun auch Emo gemeldet, scheint so, als hätte er entweder zu wenig geübt, das falsche Equipment dabei oder die Playback-CD zerbrochen...was auch immer, sein Facebookeintrag lässt viele Möglichkeiten zur Spekulation. Immerhin sollen die ausgefallenen Konzerte im Mai nachgeholt werden - und morgen geht`s dann wohl wirklich los.
http://www.facebook.com/KEITH.EMERSON.O ... AGE?ref=nf

Ich hoffe immer noch, dass sich eine ELP-Tour im Herbst anschließt, die vielleicht wegen des Ticketverkaufs für das Festival noch nicht bekannt werden darf...
Aber da weiß BBQMaster sicher mehr.

Topic author
BBQ.Master
Keymember

Beitrag von BBQ.Master »

topographic hat geschrieben: Aber da weiß BBQMaster sicher mehr.
Leider nicht! Ich habe den Insider Tony Ortiz gefragt, aber er hat mir (noch) nicht geantwortet.

Bild

Topic author
BBQ.Master
Keymember

Beitrag von BBQ.Master »

Endlich gibt es ein richtiges Statement:

"I must apologize for the very last-minute cancellation of the show in Lakewood, and also of Glenside and Ridgefield shows, and for my absence of an issuance of any sort of statement.

The production we had hoped to put on was lacking in its musical and technical preparations. I was too distraught and embarrassed to come on stage to perform or even to announce the sudden cancellation myself, and to issue a statement immediately. What we were embarking upon was completely new ventures for both of us. I could not appear in front of an audience with high-expectations so unprepared. At that particular time, the quality of music I wished to present was more important to me than my reputation or financial gain. I now realize fully that the decision had a devastating effect on many including fans, my crew, staff, the promoters and the venues.

I will make every effort to fulfill our commitments to fans and friends at the re-scheduled dates in May for the cancelled shows.

I realize that I have disappointed my loyal fans. I know that many of you have traveled afar, used your precious vacation days, and spent your hard-earned money just to see the show. I am very sorry not only to those who came to Lakewood and those who bought tickets for Glenside and Ridgefield shows, but also all fans for whom I have deep respect.

I hope you can accept us delivering good shows, starting on Monday, April 5 in Annapolis, as a form of sincere apology.

Keith Emerson
Annapolis, 3 April 2010"

http://www.keithemerson.com/TourInfo/20 ... dates.html

Bild

Topographic
Keymember

Beitrag von Topographic »

BBQ.Master hat geschrieben:Endlich gibt es ein richtiges Statement:
Schlau werde ich aber aus Emersons Facebook-Eintrag nicht... Scheint aber tatsächlich an ihm gelegen zu sein, wenn man Lakes Statement auf dessen Webseite glauben darf:

UPDATE: Official Statement from Greg Lake

To all my friends and fans: It is with great sadness that we were forced to cancel our shows in Ohio, Pennsylvania and Connecticut.

I am pleased Keith has admitted the reasons behind the cancellation, and I trust we can leave it at that.

The performance was ready; many of you heard or saw the sound check. Keith and I are both perfectionists.

You will see that Keith has released a statement on his site explaining he felt the need to cancel because of his worry that he couldn't perform up to standard. Keith is not the first performer to have experienced stage fright, and my heart goes out to him.

This has been a difficult time and we are now moving forward with a show we both believe is technically and musically wonderful. The crew and performers rehearsed non stop through February and March. I have dedicated my life to trying to make you happy through my music and nothing saddens me more than to see that you have been disappointed by anything I was involved in. Please accept that these cancellations were entirely beyond my control and know that I am doing everything possible to ensure that these shows are rescheduled as soon as possible.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you again. I take my fans, music, and personal and professional reputation very seriously.

Thank you for all your kindness and support.

Greg Lake
April 4, 2010

Topic author
BBQ.Master
Keymember

Beitrag von BBQ.Master »

Dann waren es wohl "technische Probleme".

Bild

Member X
Keymaster

Beitrag von Member X »

topographic hat geschrieben:Keith is not the first performer to have experienced stage fright, and my heart goes out to him.
Was heißt da "technische Probleme". Greg behauptet, dass Keith Muffesausen gehabt haben soll. Keith war aber in Frankfurt, Greg nicht :? Ich befürchte ganz ehrlich, dass sich da wieder mal ein paar Leute nicht ganz einig werden konnten :roll: Na ja, bis zum High Voltage Festival ist ja noch etwas Zeit und alle können sich bis dahin in top Spielform und -laune bringen :D
Antworten

Zurück zu „Bands/Musiker E“